Multilink own and operate our own portable production systems, capable of rapidly scaling up to 20 or more cameras, providing replay and flexible routing facilities, backed by an experienced team who have worked on many Summer and Winter Olympics, World Cups, Formula 1, Formula E, WRC, light entertainment shows and corporate events we can cover a wide variety of large and small events.
Whether you’re after a full production facility, add-on to an existing show, MCR or transmission facilities we can provide a wide variety of services.
Our main system is built around:
- Ross Ultrix 54×54 routing platform (expandable)
- Integrated Multiview Heads
- MADI I/O providing simple audio routing to and from video signals
- Frame sync capability on all inputs
- Lynx Technik Modular Infrastructure
- Distribution for 20+ feeds as standard, systems are expandable depending on production requirements
- Frame Synchronisers
- Up/Down/Cross Conversion
- Choice of Vision Mixers, systems are wired to take most mid-sized systems, Ross Carbonite, Sony MVS-3000/6000 etc
- We use Sony cameras as default but can handle any other system camera as well as mini-cams, remote heads etc
- Cisco media and control core network facilities
- Several video servers for bringing in remote contributors (typically using our Connect platform), encoding program output for live streaming, playback and other purposes.
We typically will use RTS talkback and Calrec sound mixers but are flexible to production requirements. We have a large selection of other equipment available to fulfill a wide variety of requests.